We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
Another super beach day for Reception class - shell hunters, sand angels and rock pool exploring superstars 🤩 were… https://t.co/PxOaa1cqac
Reception class have been to the beach today 🙃 they were all stars and even the wind didn’t stop them! They... https://t.co/7wKIuhK8fo
A few final photos from today’s action ...
Last activity for MrP and the group of very cold children. The wind is biting cold at the moment, so we’re all... https://t.co/DfjBDUBd1O
What number can you see?
If you go down to the woods today, you’re in for a big surprise ... some Shilbottle Primary children are problem solving.
A few late entries from yesterday’s adventures ...
Hot chocolate and day 2 is complete. Good night everyone and see you tomorrow!
MASSIVE game of Twister anyone?