We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
This week has been a busy week with visitors and visits at Shilbottle Primary... we have had a whole school assembl… https://t.co/q65owBd3sS
Our reception class visited the library van this afternoon - everyone enjoyed carefully selecting their library boo… https://t.co/gXfhHiAhSN
Thank you to everyone who visited our ‘Take One Picture’ Art Week open afternoon - we hope you enjoyed the artwork… https://t.co/9eulzIQfT5
Our final celebration assemblies of 2018 ... it won’t be very long until we see the first celebration assembly of 2019!
It was a ’Christmassy’ day in Shilbottle Primary yesterday. We watched the younger children perform their Nativity… https://t.co/RcU7l1PzB0
After school clubs tonight - coding and football ⚽️
Starts Monday 3 pm in the school hall - see you there 😀
Year 5 are studying World War 2 this term. For their homework they were challenged to make an ANDERSON SHELTER - a… https://t.co/0Bk7j1cv3J
SHILBOTTLE PRIMARY & FRIENDLY FROGS NURSERY OPEN NIGHT FOR PROSPECTIVE PARENTS WEDNESDAY 5th DECEMBER 2018 4:0… https://t.co/SadwsZ6z3o
Another great week for Celebration 🎉 Assembly! Well done everyone 😀