We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or email@example.com
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
One of the best ways to get to know a school is to visit. Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 restrictions we are unable to host visits to the school at this current time.
We are however delighted to be able to share with you a virtual tour that we have been provided with by the brilliant wearetheworks.com.
A very warm welcome awaits your child/ren at Shilbottle Primary School where they can foster their love of learning in a warm, friendly setting.
We hope the tour gives you some insight into the wonderful surroundings here at Shilbottle and the fun that awaits your child/ren. If you are looking at September 2020 entry, please do get in touch with the school office as soon as possible. Tel: 01665 575285
We do hope you'll join us and look forward to welcoming you to our amazing school!