We look forward to welcoming you to our school in Shilbottle. We hope that our website will give you an insight into school life at Shilbottle as well as the factual information you require.
As written words cannot fully convey the real atmosphere of our family orientated school, please contact Mrs Lowes in the school office to arrange a visit on 01665 575285 or email@example.com
To learn more about our school, please explore the site and read the message from our Head Teacher, Mr Gary Parnaby.
If you would like printed information from the website please contact the school office and it will be provided free of charge.
Fun Respect & Friendship - Every Child Matters to Us
- We aim to enthuse and challenge our children.
- We have high expectations for every child.
- We ensure that the skills of Literacy and Numeracy are rigorously taught.
- We embrace equal opportunities and ensure all children are included.
- We take account of individual ability and differentiate learning so that each child progresses in every lesson and achieves their full potential.
- We reward effort as well as achievement.
- We develop children’s awareness of moral, spiritual, social and cultural values, physical well-being and sensitivity towards the needs of others.
21st June, 2019
19th June, 2019
14th June, 2019
7th June, 2019
24th May, 2019
Our Year 5 pupils joined with Warkworth Primary and Mudlarks to learn about plastic pollution - they went to Alnmou… https://t.co/XOg2fnRdp0
A super start to the summer term in Celebration Assembly on Thursday - only 3 days back at school and so many achievements!
Shilbottle Primary netball teams enjoyed their first matches tonight at DCHS against Whittingham Primary 😀 our red… https://t.co/eYwCsid6TY
Who’s coming to Shilbottle Primary on Thursday 4 April to see the Heineken Chamipons Cup & European Rugby Challenge… https://t.co/074MlNfZ2I
Day 3 and we’re up, packed and ready for breakfast. Everyone has had a good nights sleep and looking forward to the final activities.
An exciting 12 hours of adventure for Stream Group. Learning key communication skills, building confidence, respect… https://t.co/zh5pLCZzGB
Avalanche group have had a fun filled day today, the children are all in bed chatting before lights out.
Getting ready for our first adventures. Stream and Avalanche headed to Nightline to work on communication skills, w… https://t.co/J7XxsgrD35
The calm before the storm ... children are stirring, the rabbits are scattering. Time for breakfast and the start o… https://t.co/lJWYVYdfuP
An excellent first day from coach journey to hot chocolate. All the children are settled for the night and looking forward to tomorrow.